[AccessD] Skip labels in report

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 20:40:57 CST 2012

Keep in mind that the report generator isn't intended for word processing
and it prints in bands.  The only way I can think of to do what you want
would be to set up report using columns and then create dummy records for
the used column(s).  You might want to try doing a mail merge to Word if
you need to control the order that way.  It's actually built to handle that.

Charlotte Foust