[AccessD] Skip labels in report

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Wed Jan 18 07:29:01 CST 2012

Carolyn,

<<However, if I change the labels to print down, then across, I cannot skip
beyond the first column of labels.   For example, I want to print the next
label in row 3 column 2 of a 30 label sheet (3 columns of 10 labels).
Printing down, then across means I am skipping 12 labels.  When I enter 12
however, it puts the next label in row 1 of column 2, not row 3.>>

  Not sure why not...I've never done columns with labels that way, but
there's no reason it should not work.

  Hard to say without seeing the code, which I am assuming is doing:

 Me.NextRecord = False
 Me.PrintSection = False
 Me.MoveLayout = True

  until it gets to the correct print position.  You can put a break in the
OnFormat of the detail section where you have the code and check your label
count, plus the current Top and Left properties to see where you are on the
page.

Jim.