[AccessD] Access 2K subforms bound to SQL Server.

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 12:16:53 CST 2012

I remember the problem in 2000.  It was resolved in 2002.  Have you tried
using a recordset based on a view?  I can't recall whether that made a
difference or not.  The alternative if you can't persuade them into
upgrading is to go completely unbound and the forms and use code to manage
the reads/writes/edits/deletions.  I used the unbound option a LOT when I
was working in 2000.

Charlotte Foust