[AccessD] Access 2K subforms bound to SQL Server.

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Jan 20 21:20:10 CST 2012

 >The alternative if you can't persuade them into upgrading is to go completely unbound and the
forms and use code to manage the reads/writes/edits/deletions.

This is a monster application with close to 200 forms, using my framework for all kinds of
repetitive / user interface stuff, all of which assumed bound.  It would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
cheaper to upgrade all of the users to a modern office version than pay me to rewrite it to unbound
so they could stay on an 11 year old buggy as hell office version.

Doncha think?

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away