[AccessD] One Note

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Sat Jan 21 16:36:52 CST 2012

This has always been a huge issue with VBA. Microsoft made it much worse
when they didn't have the Access dev team and the Excel dev team
COLLABORATE. MSFORMS should have been equivalent IMHO.
I can't count how many times I've wanted to use an Access forms related
piece of code in Excel...
and it failed miserably when intuitively it should have worked.
I have a heap of cls, bas, and frm/frx modules and I manage them thru Visual
Slickedit projects.
The problem is one of tagging and identifying the original app from where
they originated:
Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access, Excel.
Couple this with the problem of related DLL/OCX dependencies...and suddenly
you want to spend
the next year of your life learning Dot Net.