[AccessD] One Note

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 21:45:34 CST 2012

An alternative for some is Evernote, which allows you to do most, if not
all, of the things you can in OneNote and also has versions available for
mobile platforms, including Android.  I've pretty much given up OneNote and
its annoying interface since I found Evernote.  No over the top gui
interface, just functionality and simplicity.  I use it on PC and Android
and it uses cloud based sync/storage but allows you the option of a premium
account that includes offline storage on your device, which also syncs to
the cloud.

Charlotte Foust