[AccessD] One Note

paul paulrster at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 08:57:46 CST 2012

I use SkyDrive and I use and recommended thoroughly My Dropbox. (I'll send
you an invitation for Dropbox, if you like, Arthur.)

With both, it's easy to share the contents of a folder which you declare is
to be shared with a or with certain people, or all. Here's a good link that
explains about SkyDrive ...

With SkyDrive you can share links to your files and photos with specific
people or groups of people. If you want to share something on a blog or
using Twitter, here’s how.
http://explore.live.com/windows-live-skydrive-share-public-using

Cheers
paul