[AccessD] One Note

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Sun Jan 22 16:13:08 CST 2012

I will say that One Note is probably the finest piece of software MS has come up with since Excel.  It is actually wonderful to use, intuitive and really bloody useful.  You can sync and share parts of the notebook with other users, even over the web.  I use it extensively now, both at work and in my personal life and it is my favourite piece of software these days.

Great stuff.

As for VBA, being a heavy user / developer of both Excel and Access (and a few other MS products) I find the various flavours of VBA between the apps to be a challenge for sure.

Cheers
Darryl