[AccessD] One Note

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:15:22 CST 2012

I confess agreement with your take on OneNote. In recent weeks, I have
grown much more enthused, and now have at least a dozen notebooks, one on
SQL code, one on VBA code, one on Recipes (divided into two sections, Slow
Cooking and otherwise), a couple devoted to specific clients and their
projects, and so on. I love the instantaneous auto-save feature, and I love
the ability to create sections and pages within the sections. My VBA
notebook has sections for DAO, ADO, general purpose modules, classes, API
functions and so on.

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 5:13 PM, Darryl Collins <
darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au> wrote:

> I will say that One Note is probably the finest piece of software MS has
> come up with since Excel.  It is actually wonderful to use, intuitive and
> really bloody useful.  You can sync and share parts of the notebook with
> other users, even over the web.  I use it extensively now, both at work and
> in my personal life and it is my favourite piece of software these days.
>
> Great stuff.
>
> As for VBA, being a heavy user / developer of both Excel and Access (and a
> few other MS products) I find the various flavours of VBA between the apps
> to be a challenge for sure.
>
> Cheers
> Darryl
>
> --

Arthur
Cell: 647.710.1314

Prediction is difficult, especially of the future.
  -- Niels Bohr