[AccessD] One Note

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 19:28:20 CST 2012

I used it a lot when I still had a Windows phone.  Once I jumped to
Android, I switched to Evernote, and there wasn't much point in using two
different apps for the same kind of things.  I'm not a lover of OneNote's
tabbed interface at all, so it wasn't painful for me to leave.  I still use
dropbox for things I don't want to stash in Evernote but do want to share
to my phone, though.

Charlotte Foust