[AccessD] One Note

Rusty Hammond rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Sun Jan 22 20:30:44 CST 2012

I really like One Note but the accessibility of Evernote from any
platform has won me over.  Plus, with the paid version you can share
notebooks on the web for anyone to see. You can read on their site about
how it's being used by various people.  I liked the story about a school
teacher having his students sign up for an account and how he has used
it for assignments, etc...

Rusty