[AccessD] Questions about the Maximum Number of Controls Added Over the Lifetime to a Form (Access 2007)

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Mon Jan 23 16:35:18 CST 2012

Charlotte,

Thanks for the info.

I sort of remember this discussion from a few weeks ago, but I wasn't
fully paying attention at the time.
Today, I started to think about this some more and decided to do some
experimenting.  I also tried to find the earlier discussion in the
AccessD Archives but hit a snag.

I have a form with about 10 tabs.  Each tab has a number of buttons,
etc.  I have not been careful with adding and deleting buttons, so I
would like to be able to see what the "Lifetime" number is for this
form.

I appreciate your advice on how to deal with the problem if the limit is
reached.

Thanks again,
Brad