[AccessD] OT: Mac Excel version

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Tue Jan 24 16:31:37 CST 2012

Hi Susan,

There are a handful of folks with XL Mac experience on Excel L and Excel G.  Jessica Phu is the list member that seems to have the most experience with XL and Macs - I know she does dev work in the area.  In reality not many folks use Office Mac.  If they have Macs and use office I think many people would choose to run the Wintel version under bootcamp / parallels etc al...

With Excel G / L, it is worth being subbed to both, but you really only need to post to one or the other. Many people are on both so the xpost is usually not required.

G is for the more basic stuff, L is for the more advanced, but there is a lot of x-over and they are a friendly and tolerant bunch.  I have been subbed to both for years and years.

Cheers
Darryl.