[AccessD] Help - Corrupt Access MDB File

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jan 25 09:11:41 CST 2012

Hi Mark

No. It only records the state of the files for later to check if a file has been changed.
Yes, and it should.
You decide. You can specify a max. consumption. Beyond that, oldest copy/copies will be erased to make room for the new.

The drive for backups doesn't need to be fast. Get a huge SATA drive and you are set.

Please note, shadow copies are in general not a replacement for a normal full backup. However, they are accessible from the properties pane of the drive even for the (super)user and easy to use - a real life-saver when a user overwrites a worksheet or similar.

/gustav

>>> marksimms at verizon.net 25-01-2012 15:36 >>>
The first pass will backup ALL files, no ?
Also, the shadow can't be on another volume can it ?
If not, what about the space requirement ? Do I need to double my storage
avails ?