[AccessD] How to shut down Access

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 27 13:12:43 CST 2012

Hi John:

Question; if the application automatically runs report and imports through
out the evening, when this maintenance has been completed it can also check
the time and if past a certain time then it closes itself down? It would
just be a batch process.

You can also use the internal AT command set on in window?
http://tinyurl.com/ymwk85

I use this all the time to start overnight backups at various sites. It is
built in to all Windows computers. (Windows has a GUI for the AT command
called the schedular...but there is a small bug in the schedular interface.)

Jim