[AccessD] How to shut down Access

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Jan 27 16:21:47 CST 2012

If it's a fully automated application, with a scheduler built in, it should be trivial to add the
ability to shut itself down at a specified time.   It's also not that difficult to create a "one-off"
scheduled task at the same time to restart the application x minutes later.

--
Stuart

--
Stuart McLachlan