[AccessD] How to shut down Access

Benson, William (GE Global Research, consultant) Benson at ge.com
Fri Jan 27 16:59:34 CST 2012

>> shut itself down at a specified time

Assuming the database is not otherwise occupied? Or do you trust a Windows Scheduler and a programmer's forethought to know whether it is cool to kill a database which has been running manually or via automagic?

I would lean towards your tables route if you want the application to be self-aware and only quit when *it* thinks it is ok to quit, John.