[AccessD] Is it Possible to Have a Variable in a VBA "CALL"Statement?

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 20:48:06 CST 2012

I have sometimes put proc names in a table. Run the code required for a
particular value from a group of records selected from the table. I also
added refernce to vba extensibility to the project so that I could loop vbe
components to verify that " "& procname & ")" could be found in the code
project.

I was just kinda playing around- no real advantage - but I enjoyed
selecting a list of required procs in a recordset according to some
parameters then looping the recordset to call the needed functions in
required sequence, by name using either evaluate() or application.run