[AccessD] Is it Possible to Have a Variable in a VBA "CALL"Statement?

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 20:59:56 CST 2012

Yep.

But hopefully you don't advocate the same table driven approach. It was
purely for fun and you can be sure that a programmer will hate it (they
would rather read code).

However I found it somewhat Demystifying for the user because I can
actually show them a list of programs that will run under a filtered set of
parameters. And also if they want to add a new function they can add the
procname to the table, stick that in a standard module.... and I will take
care of the rest.