[AccessD] SQL Queries vs. String SQL

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Sat Jan 28 11:36:49 CST 2012

No doubt about it. However, I have a funny feeling that 90% (or more) Access
apps worth migrating have NOT used cataloged Access queries for
recordsources. Then add to that all of the dynamic "string SQL" in
VBA....and you've got a nightmare of a conversion project.
Strange that Microsoft didn't provide adequate guidelines from the
beginning....now it's too late !