[AccessD] Issues with running applications in 64 bit version ofOffice

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Jan 30 11:37:37 CST 2012

<<I'm just trying to strategize on how to make the code transparent to
2003,2007,2010, 32 and 64 bit.
How to handle 2003 if VBA7 and WIN64 don't exist ?>>

I think I mis-lead you when I said no.  They don't exist, but if you use
them in code, they are just ignored.  So this:

	#If VBA7 Then
	' PTRSafe used
      #ELSE
      ' no PTRSafe used.
	#End If

Is perfectly valid and will compile in 2003 and execute correctly.

Jim.