[AccessD] Burn-out

Darren - Active Billing darren at activebilling.com.au
Mon Jan 30 16:45:41 CST 2012

Howdy,
I don't work for myself at all now and I do very little Access work, but in
relation to hours, I remember My Colby saying a long time ago something like
this...
"Come up with your number - then triple it."
When I first saw that written - I thought...noooo, surely not.
But I have since used it on many occasions to great effect.
And in the place where I work now the programmers seem to be very optimistic
about their abilities (Ruby developers seem to all be like that)
I then tell 'em whatever money or time guestimate you get, triple it.
Works out right almost every single time.
See y'all