[AccessD] Burn Out

Tony Septav TSeptav at uniserve.com
Tue Jan 31 13:42:51 CST 2012

Hey All
To busy - Oh cry me a river. (Just joking)
I wish I was too busy.
The last 2 years have been dreadful, business went from a long major peak to
a bottomless valley. The only work I am currently getting is from my "old
Mom and Pops clients" wanting small updates to their current applications. I
have sent out many demos to potential new clients, but the response is
always the same "We really like it but we cannot afford it at this time".

I am thinking of maybe looking at developing Apps for the mobile sector.

Congratulations to those of you who have been able to remain busy.