[AccessD] [FWD: Windows on a Mac]

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 08:55:40 CDT 2012

There are several ways you can run Windows on a Mac.

1) Virtualization software. Parallels, VMWare Fusion or Oracle VirtualBox
2) Dual Boot with Bootcamp
3) Wipe OS X and just install Windows.

I personally use Fusion to run Windows on my Macbook.

Virtualization software is the best way to go, IMO.

Bryan