[AccessD] Access 97 backend database with Access 2007 frontend

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 6 07:46:58 CDT 2012

To all,

I am leaving my current company soon to start with another company, at the
interview they gave me a demonstration of their current database, they
estimated in total there were probably less than 10,000 records on the
whole database.  They acknowledged (which was obvious anyway) that the
database is slow, now without getting to look at the underlying
tables/queries etc before I start, I was wondering if there are any common
issues with speed that other users on here may of come across.  The backend
database is in access 97 and the frontend in Access 2007, are there any
common problems with this ?

Thanks in advance for any help or pointers on this.

--
Paul Hartland
paul.hartland at googlemail.com