[AccessD] No messages for 2 days ?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 23:07:17 CDT 2012

Already on it, Susan. In fact, I have an inside track on this, but I'm
under an NDA so cannot say much more, other than a tool is in the works
that promises to convert Access forms to their A5 equivalents.

I really love A5 and I think it's the way to go for us Access Developers
that have been ditched by MS.

As to your wisdom on the writing of books, I'm quite prepared to donate any
and all future contributions to the Public Domain. This is made possible
due to a) my willingness to Give Back and b) the Canadian Pension Plan
(CPP). I didn't save enough or plan well enough, but I shall survive,
somehow. No trips to Paris or Barcelona or Mumbai on the horizon, and that
is sad, but I shall survive.

A.