[AccessD] Where to publish stuff

Rusty Hammond rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Thu Jul 12 09:24:12 CDT 2012

Anyone else using LinkedIn?  I'm subscribed to an Access group there and
it seems to work pretty well for this kind of stuff.  Ability to assign
moderators, comments posted to each question, ability to search, etc...
It's like facebook but for business and without all the junk that comes
with facebook (games, etc...).

Just a thought.

Rusty