[AccessD] Svar: What to do? (was: Just Another Old Boys Club)

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 12:28:27 CDT 2012

Tablets have been out for a long time.

We were using them 8 yrs ago, running XP and office.
Their only problem was that they were expensive.

Another thing we've used even longer are iPAQs.
It's said that they're no longer being made because of smart phones.

early iPAQs used cdb (compact database) , later ones used SQLCE.

Very simple for you client to use.