[AccessD] Svar: What to do? (was: Just Another Old Boys Club)

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Jul 12 15:29:07 CDT 2012

Hi Rusty (and Arthur)

My wife Rita has ordered one. She loves her Windows Phone 7½. She's intelligent but absolutely not a gadget-type, thus she is on par with the no-nonsense Metro interface.

For some time she has talked about obtaining a pad type machine for those situations where a normal laptop is too clumsy. When I showed her the pictures of the Surface models including the neat keyboard (like me, she does 10-finger typing very fast) and the well-known Metro tiles, she was sold instantly.

And Access will run on this. You flip between the Metro interface and a Windows 7 style Desktop with one keystroke, the Windows key.

/gustav

>>> rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com 12-07-12 16:21 >>>
Anyone looking forward to the upcoming new Microsoft Surface tablet that
will run Windows 8 thus the ability to run Access on a tablet?

Rusty