[AccessD] Svar: What to do? (was: Just Another Old Boys Club)

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jul 13 07:31:38 CDT 2012

Oops, sorry for the multiplied postings - our local transformer across the road had to be shut down to allow for an urgent repair of a high-voltage cable harmed by a strike hitting the neighbour farm. The mail client was not responsive, so I clicked send several times right before power cut-off.

/gustav

>>> gustav at cactus.dk 12-07-12 22:29 >>>
Hi Rusty (and Arthur)

My wife Rita has ordered one. She loves her Windows Phone 7½. She's intelligent but absolutely not a gadget-type, thus she is on par with the no-nonsense Metro interface.