[AccessD] And we believe in the stock market?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 18:22:40 CDT 2012

Yup. And the only cure for this disease that I can see is to
internationalize the unions and insist that workers in China be paid
exactly the same amount as workers in Detroit or Windsor or Silicon Valley,
thus de-incentivizing the move of jobs from here to there. Let
transportation costs be the mitigating factor, not wages. No need for
import-tariffs etc. when all wages for all equivalent jobs around the world
are the same.

A.