[AccessD] Am I nuts?

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 16:46:23 CDT 2012

I can remember opening forms modal using the acDialog constant and then
hiding them to return the focus to the calling form.  When I try that in
A2k7 using the 2002-2003 file format, the SysCmd action
acSysCmdGetObjectState says it's still open, but when I try to address that
form in code, I get and error that the application can't find the form,  Is
this a "feature" of 2007?  All I need to do is read a value off the hidden
form, but I can't make it work.

I would swear I used to do this all the time, but I'm trying to keep the
dot net programming memories separate from the Access VBA memories, and the
old gal ain't what she used to be!

Any suggestions or ideas?

Charlotte