[AccessD] Windows 8 Mail Leaves Users Pining For the Desktop - or Even Their Phones

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 20 11:11:30 CDT 2012

Mark:

Come on you can even do a Command prompt scheduled process that will mail
you if something fails... I have such code implemented on four client sites
as its brain-dead easy. Never trust something too complex... Schedule via
the AT command then when the process batch(es) run...

:::: Run your overnight application...off the top...
C:\local\overnight_process\MyAccess.bat > c:\temp\error.log
If errorlevel > 0 goto err
for %%A in (%c:\temp\error.log%) do if %%~zA>0 goto err
Goto continue

:err
blat -install MyMail.ISP.net  5 > temp.txt
blat c:\temp\bkupfail5.html -attach c:\temp\error.log -to mark at home.com
goto end

Jim