[AccessD] OT - Data Plans and a solution to high cost of 4GLTE video streaming

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Jul 28 04:23:55 CDT 2012

You should try living in the third world. Both my Telco AND my primary ISP want about $200
for 2GB. I pay the same whether I am on Wifi in my home/office or on the road.

And there is no way I can get 400MB downloaded in under an hour.  :-(

That said, you are possibly onto something there.  If you can come up with something along
those lines and patent it, you could make a killing.

--
Stuart