[AccessD] OT - Valve and Blizzard Execs Condemn Windows 8 as 'a catastrophe'

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Sun Jul 29 03:32:20 CDT 2012

Hi Shamil

I imagine it is comforting to some that you and Gustav quite enjoy Windows 8, but this issue extends a bit beyond user interface considerations. Rather, it has more to do with that Windows is becoming a locked down platform. Quoting what certain influential executives have to say about it verbatim is not dramatisation in any sense.

Hans