[AccessD] Access Report in jpg format?

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Jul 30 23:57:17 CDT 2012

Going well from my point of view - it's been a nice little earner for me over the last couple
months.  I'm currently sitting in the PNGEC HQ  writing applications for producing results
summaries.   Just to keep it on-topic, all the results are currently going in to an Access BE
and there are a couple of Access FEs to the data.

The O'Neil / Somare "friendship"  was certainly surprising given recent events, but it was
probably the best way to ensure than Namah stays  out in the cold.   He's dangerous.

--
Stuart