[AccessD] Paul McCartney made how much for his Olympics Opening Ceremony show? - msnbc.com Entertainment

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jul 31 09:09:31 CDT 2012

Hi Jim

Just like my favourite aversion, Elton John.

No (minutes before John the moderator kicks us out!) the last decent work from Sir Paul was Wings over America - and that was back in the age of vinyl (it is still in my collection).

/gustav

>>> jimdettman at verizon.net 31-07-12 15:39 >>>

  I have to agree.  Live always sounds worse then studio recordings, but even so, it seemed like he just didn't have it.

Jim.

Ceremony show? - msnbc.com Entertainment

I would not have paid him 50p. He was awful. Getting too old for it now and
hasn't the voice

Martin