[AccessD] Jet SP8 for Windows 7-64

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 11:22:41 CDT 2012

I'm curious as to why you want it.  According to Microsoft,
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/239114, it is quite out of date:

"If you are running Windows Vista, you have a later version of Jet 4.0 than
the version that is included with Jet 4.0 SP8."

I checked the version of msjet40.dll that I have installed on a Windows
7/64 VM and it is 4.00.9756.0.  The SP8 version is 4.0.8015

Doug