[AccessD] RasperryPi on order

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Fri Jun 1 14:53:57 CDT 2012

Well, I thought I was already on their registration list, but I have
heard nothing for the longest time.  So, I used your link and registered
- possibly again - I got back a confirmation of my registration, so
perhaps all is well.  I'll be interested to know about your experience
with the Pi, so please be sure to post.
Best,

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com