[AccessD] Raspberry Pi

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Sat Jun 2 22:54:42 CDT 2012

Absolutely, which is why I'm longing for one so I can switch to an open device. Other (open) plug machines are great, but all pricier than RasPI. I just happened to get the pogo plug for $40 at a sale, so i bought a few, but now I've bricked one and the remaining one I'll be reverting to its former closed firmware, turning it back into a simple private cloud storage device, which is still really cool.

Hans