[AccessD] Displaying SQL Server Time(7) in Access

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 21:11:14 CDT 2012

I don't think you can and leave it editable.  SQL Server date/time is a
higher precision that Access's version.  You could fake it by displaying
the time in a label and putting a transparent, unbound textbox on top of
the label.  Then use code to parse out the value and modify the SQL Server
field.

Charlotte Foust