[AccessD] Help with Macro Security Level, Trusted Locations, Signatures et al

Andrew Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 07:52:16 CDT 2012

Thanks Jim, don't think I've a problem using trusted locations, as long as I can
create one.

JC, do you know what the registry update is? I've found this on-line:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Access\Security]
"VBAWarnings"=dword:00000001
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Access\Security\Trusted
Locations\Location3]
"Path"="C:\Database"
"Description"=""
"Date"="6/7/201209 4:00 PM"

but when I run the .Reg file I get the message saying "Are you sure you want to
update the registry" but then it can't be imported because it's not a registry
script. Any ideas?

Andy