[AccessD] New Computer Gives Error

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 19:00:21 CDT 2012

Stuart, you are clearly a smart guy and I am not, so please forgive my
stupid question. Here is what I am trying to, so far without success.
Within Access, I open a report (could be in Excel or Word) and then I want
to bring up the FileSaveAs dialog. I have tried about 108 variations on the
code, and still no joy. You are the sharp knife in the drawer, please tell
me how to do this. Here's the scenario. I create an Excel object and add
stuff to it, all piped from Access. That part is cool, works perfectly. But
then I need to offer the user the chance to save said XLS file to anywhere
she wishes. I am flummoxed. I've looked at various snips from ADH etc.
without enlightenment. If you can tell me how to do this, I would be most
grateful.

A.