[AccessD] Dvorak's rant on Windows 8

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Jun 11 14:37:49 CDT 2012

Hi Hans --

I wish Denmark football team won Portugal...

> Some day soon I hope.
You're welcome, give me a call when you'll start your trip here...

> I've never really been to Russia, I'm afraid...
It's not that dangerous, I mean that. You'll see many similarities to Copenhagen in St.Petersburg... and many differences...
At least the weather and nature are very similar here summer time: I have been with family to Copenhagen in June a couple of years ago and then we have got rented a car and went to Billund (LEGOLand) so we traversed your native country from East to West (and before that we came from Finland and Sweden) - all three Scandinavian countries' (Finland, Sweden and Denmark) nature look very similar to North-West Russian one: I have even got brought from Billund area several sprouting acorns and they are growing here now in the garden as small oaks having survived two Russian winters...

Thank you.

-- Shamil

Sun, 10 Jun 2012 15:45:00 -0700 от Hans-Christian Andersen <hans.andersen at phulse.com>:
> Hehe. Thanks. :) Here's hoping we will fare well against Portugal, which is going to be as much of a challenge, if not more so, as their playing style is very different.
>
> I've never really been to Russia, I'm afraid... Apart from staying a night in a hotel near the airport in Moscow while in transit. I would very much like to see St Petersburg, as it is a stunning city. I'm also starting to appreciate history as I age and there is so much of it in Russia. But now I live all the way over here in BC Canada, so it's a rather long trip to plan for. Some day soon I hope.
>
> - Hans
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 2012-06-10, at 1:28 PM, Salakhetdinov Shamil <mcp2004 at mail.ru> wrote:
>
> > Sorry, Hans, I missed to congratulate you with Denmark winning over the Netherlands in Euro 2012 Football Championship.
> > I should have mentioned Asger too.
> > My congratulations Gustav, Hans and Asger! :) (missed somebody else from Denmark?)
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > -- Shamil
> >
> > P.S. From my childhood Hans-Christian Andersen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Christian_Andersen) your Hans full namesake got somehow associated in my braincells with Sweden not with Denmark. I have been to Denmark, Copenhagen, and I have seen the monument to Hans-Christian Andersen there still I didn't get wrong link to Sweden destroyed :)
> > And Denmark was always associated for me with Hamlet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamlet), from my very early childhood  ages- we all study "Hamlet" here in kindergarten you know :) - just kidding but AFAIKR I first watched this film (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamlet_(1964_film)) when a kid - since that time Denmark and Hamlet are tightly linked for me: when in Denmark I have been to Elsinore, everything was there as I have got it in my very early age from the Soviet movie...

<<< snip >>>