[AccessD] Whilst on Windows 8

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Mon Jun 11 23:05:01 CDT 2012

Thanks Jim,

That was a good and interesting read and puts a nice focus on MS reasoning at least.

I think you sum it up best with "Resistance is futile."

Guess we will wait and see what the future brings in this area.  Most of us are just going to have to suck it up.  Hopefully by the time that day comes they will have figured out the worst of the productivity killers in the UI.

Cheers
Darryl.