[AccessD] Whilst on Windows 8

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 12 20:45:37 CDT 2012

I could not agree with you more.

I don't like dumb terminals. I like to design, for myself and create and not
just consume. I would like to think of myself as more of a artist, a
craftsman than a patron of the arts...but of course we are; we are
developers, by profession and by attitude.

I think that makes us sort function at cross-purposes to current trends. We
are PC people, the creators and will never accept being force feed. I would
much rather be a hammer than a nail....a provider than a consumer.

Jim