[AccessD] OT: Win8 Preview (32bit) on Oracle Virtual Box (32bit) or VMWare Workstation 8 (32bit)?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 13 10:59:35 CDT 2012

Hi Shamil:

Yes, I did but I had some problems but I believe they were unrelated to the
software involved. The cause was most likely some of the ASUS mother board
software used to initialize a number of the components on the board...a
bleeding edge 64 bit over-clocked unit.

I have another 32bit computer with a VirtualBox on it (which I have been
using to emulate the Raspberry PI) and have been meaning to do the install
for a couple of weeks...as the OS disk is sitting on the edge of my work
table. (Work keeps getting in the way of fun.)

Jim