[AccessD] Dvorak's rant on Windows 8

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Jun 13 11:34:19 CDT 2012

Hi Jim --

No, I will not. In fact several people from AccessD did come here (incognito) and we have had meetings in the local pubs and restaurants :)

You're welcome, just inform me in advance for me to be here in the SPB to meet you.
FYI: in St.Petersburg downtown all the street names and train/metro/public transport stations titles have English translations so it's rather easy to walk around with map/navigator for foreigners even alone. (Some brave people from AccessD did investigate St.Petersburg in the times when everything was only in Cyrillic - and they didn't get lost.). Nowadays there are many new pubs, restaurants, shop/sopping-malls opened here with free wi-fi spots etc....

Thank you.

-- Shamil