[AccessD] Dvorak's rant on Windows 8

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Jun 13 15:43:28 CDT 2012

Hi Gustav --

> English translations? That's cheating!
Yes, it's :)  But one can't avoid it as English text on labels is placed right under Cyrillic original...
And I believe intercity trains and plains departures and arrivals announcements are also duplicated in English (I have to check if that is done for all or only for the main destination ones as e.g. St.Petersburg <-> Moscow.)
And of course you'll find English menus in good restaurants, pubs and cafetieres, which are so many now here...

---

And returning to this thread subject - special WinPhone UI related discovery for Hans :)   (cross-posted in dba-VB)

Apple Founder Inventor Steve Wozniak: "Why I Love My Windows Phone 7.5 Mango"
http://anewdomain.net/2012/04/26/apple-founder-inventor-steve-wozniak-why-i-love-my-windows-phone-7-5-fan/

"I'm kind of shocked. Every screen is much more beautiful than the same apps on Android and iPhone..."

Thank you.

-- Shamil