[AccessD] OT: Win8 Preview (32bit) on Oracle Virtual Box (32bit) or VMWare Workstation 8 (32bit)?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Jun 13 16:13:35 CDT 2012

Thank you, Jim --

I will try to setup Win8 Preview on Oracle Virtual Box next week, hopefully.
I have checked using this utility (http://www.intel.com/support/processors/tools/piu/sb/CS-014921.htm) which I have got from this link (http://www.sysprobs.com/disable-enable-virtualization-technology-bios)  Virtualization Technology is enabled on my laptop box.

Thank you.

-- Shamil